Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Does anyone else hate passwords?  I just spent a half hour trying to get into this blog.  I thought I remembered my password but it turns out I was wrong.  After jumping through 25 thousand hoops I FINALLY got to the "change my password" option, only to find out ALL the passwords that I would remember, I had already "used".  Grrrrr.  I probably won't remember this one which means I may take forever to write on the blog again. 

On a lighter note, Riley had a total God moment today!  She couldn't find her Valleyfair pass last night and was pretty upset.  She called me this morning to say she found it and how she found it.  She said she prayed before she went to sleep last night and then had a dream about where it was.  I LOOKED in the place where she said she found it and I tell you IT WASN'T THERE LAST NIGHT!  I sure love that God cares about us so much that even Valleyfair matters to Him! 

Well, life has proceeded faster than the fastest rollercoaster at Valleyfair.  Summer is over and school is upon us.  That means school supplies, early mornings, two middle schoolers (one will also become an official teenager), a toddler, clutter and no time for much of anything.  Wow!

After working a full day at work, coming home to make dinner, going back for a 2 1/2 hour staff meeting, coming home to do dishes and try to get my toddler back to bed, I'm ready for a glass of whine/wine and a good book.  Too bad I still have cupcakes to make and therefore more dishes to do before that can happen.  Oh well, one day I'll look back on these days with fondness.....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment