Friday, July 22, 2011

Trust

God is my help, my deliverer, my stronghold, my rock and my shield.  Psalms 46:1 and 18:2

It's easy to say, it isn't always easy to do.  I know God will take care of us during hard times.  Sometimes I have a hard time remembering to trust Him.  I place too much of my emotions and energy stewing and fretting about what people do when I should be placing my ALL in God. 

I haven't been eating very healthy lately.  I keep hoping I will wake up and suddenly desire to be healthy.  I also keep hoping I'll wake up one day and be the perfect Christian, wife, Mom etc.  I'm just so tired and spread so thin and issues arise and I just want to curl up in a little ball and go to sleep for a week and when I wake up I want the nightmare to be over.  DRAMA! 

I am blessed to have food in the fridge, 3 beautiful kids, a husband who has a full time job and much, much more.

I am thankful, I am grateful, I am blessed and I am learning to trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment