Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 3

Breakfast- Homemade biscuits (white flour, butter, plain yogurt, agave), Me-strawberries
Snack-Me- dried unsweetened mango (SO YUMMY!), dried pineapple (unsweetened dried pineapple isn't as juicy/sweet as sweetened, that and it's flat?  Not sure why.)
Lunch-Me-leftover spaghetti and meatballs, carrots, cherry tomatoes & blackberries.  Kendra-Tater tot hotdish (turns out there is only 1 gram of sugar in 9 tater tots and no sugar was listed in the ingredients for the cream of mushroom soup.  I was surprised at that one.), mixed veg., strawberries.  Riley-Half of her homemade wheat bread and butter sandwich, mixed veg., strawberries, cherry tomatoes & blackberries.
Snack-Me-cashews, sesame sticks, dried fruit.  Kendra and Riley- dried mango, tortilla chips
Dinner- Five Guys Fries!  Me- I had a cheeseburger with mustard and pickles on my homemade bread (I also had the rest of Riley's cheeseburger and tomatoes w/o the bun.)  Kendra had the works on their bun.  Riley had a couple bites of her burger on their bun.  We all had fries.  I know there is sugar in the ketchup and buns.  I'm not sure about the cajun seasoning on the fries.  I wasn't sure how processed the mushrooms, onions etc were so I skipped them this time.
Over all I would have to say the third day didn't go as well as the first two.  Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get back on track.
Riley seems to be in the lead.  She had NO sugar at all the first two days.  The amount she consumed in her burger tonight was not much.
Snack- frozen strawberries and blueberries blended with banana and a bit of juice (pretty much a thick smoothie.)
I will probably skip snack tonight as I ate way to much burger and fries!

Tobin tried avocado tonight and liked it :)

Now to make white sub bread to bring to church tomorrow night for sub sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment