Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 1

Pancakes (Half wheat, half white, flax, chia, oat, date sugar.) with frozen wild blueberries and fresh mango.
Snack- Homemade granola
Lunch- Organic mac-n-cheese and  green beans.
Pancakes (Half wheat, half white, flax, chia, oat, date sugar.) with frozen wild blueberries and fresh mango.

Snack- Me, a handful of cashews and a clementine.

Dinner- Chicken stir fry with vegetables and noodles
Dessert-  Frozen banana (pureed) with frozen pineapple, mango and coconut flakes.
Snack- Kendra & Riley, pistachios

2 comments:

  1. Could you post your Granola recipe - or is it store. If you have time to post homemade items' recipes that would be awesome! I am also curious about your monthly grocery budget, and where you get your healthy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there isn't much of a budget. I usually spend $50-100 per trip which ends up being once a week or so.
    A lot of my recipes are based on stuff I find in cookbooks and magazines. I'll try to get them posted though.
    I usually shop at Target and Cub. When I can I hit whole foods stores and/or Trader Joe's.

    ReplyDelete