Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 19

Breakfast- Riley had dry cereal.  Kendra had rice and cheese.  I had a muffin and a bowl of cereal with coconut milk.

Snack- I had a lovely decaf. latte with honey and a clementine.

Lunch- I had a leftover pastie, cheese and crackers and green beans.  Kendra and Riley had clementines, carrots, a 100% fruit roll up, Tings and V8 Fusion.

Snack- Cucumbers and cauliflower.  I also had dried fruit and granola.  (Kendra had nothing.)

Second Snack :)  We stopped at Cub on the way home.  As recommended by Healthy Families by God , we picked up some Lara bars (on sale 10 for $10) and just had to try them.  Yummy!  I think I can make them myself when they aren't 1.00 each.

Dinner- Leftovers.  Kendra had a pepperoni and cheese quesadilla on a whole wheat/no sugar tortilla.  Riley had pepperoni roll.  I had PB and J on a white bun.

Snack- No sugar whole wheat cupcake V8 Fusion and pb ball.  (I hate being hormonal!)

No de-cluttering as of late.  I have no time for much of anything it seems.  On a positive note, I think Tobin is finally in a bedtime routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment