Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 29

So close to the goal and I bombed :(

Breakfast- I made a butter braid for the girls at their request.  It didn't cook all the way though so it was really gooey in the center (bummer.)  I had a nibble then I had a slice of  homemade bread.  At Church they had fresh fruit, pastries and juice.  I had some of a granola bar and lots of fruit.

Lunch-  We went to Baker's Square with my sister and nephew.  I had a couple bites of Kendra's burger, a chicken strip from my nephew, and a few fries.  I also broke down and ate a strawberry and cream filled crepe (yummy!) 

Snack-  I had a dried pineapple from my Easter basket (pineapple with sugar.  I've decided that is one food item I feel needs sugar or it just isn't even close to the same.)

Dinner-  We went to Grandma and Grandpa McG.'s for dinner.  We had turkey and all the fixings.  Dessert was angel food cake, whip cream and berries.  I brought cupcakes w/o sugar.  We were full so most of them came back home with us.

I'm going to top the bad weekend off with some jellybeans from my Easter basket.  They are my favorite candy and I've resisted all season.  Tomorrow it will be back to no sugar for me.  I will try to control the girl's intake of sugar as best as I can.  Hopefully they won't crave candy etc. quite as much now.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment