Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 22

Here's a lowdown on the girl's weekend:

Friday- Kendra had Panda Express at the Mall of America (Orange chicken, chow mein and an Izzy.  A couple bites of a McD's ice cream cone.

Dinner at their cousin's house- Spaghetti, cheese bread sticks and pink lemonade.

Saturday- Breakfast-  Eggs with cheese.

Lunch-  Burgers and chips.  Carrot cake and ice cream.  Sparkling juicy juice.

Dinner- I had pb, banana and honey on wheat, I also had roasted red pepper hummus with chips. 

Snack-  I had vegetables at an event at Church tonight.


Sunday-  Back to "normal" for the girls.

Breakfast-  I made oatmeal sweetened with honey and cinnamon.  Riley ate a butter sandwich and dry cereal.

I had a latte with honey after church (Yum!  I better be careful or I'll  become addicted to lattes.)

Lunch-  I made tortellini  with alfredo sauce (it was Ragu brand, the classic flavor was the only one out of all the brands that didn't have sugar in the ingredients.) I added a little coconut milk to thin it out a bit and I added some curly pasta and mixed veg. to make the tortellini go farther (I only bought one package since it was $6 for a pound.)  Kendra had a banana and Riley had an apple.

Snack-  Kendra is having cheese and rice. Riley is having a banana and puffs.  I am taking a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment