Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 27

Breakfast- Another crazy morning at my house today.  We had chocolate cupcakes for breakfast.  I ended up giving most of mine to Riley.  I later had a lara bar and some dried fruit.  Riley also had cereal.

Snack- Dried fruit

Lunch-  Leftover turkey and watermelon.  The girl's had homemade pretzels (they make them every year after the good Friday service at the daycare.  They were from frozen bread dough which probably had sugar in it.)  They also had sandwiches and watermelon.

Snack-  I had a cupcake and veggie chips.

Dinner-  I picked up a rotisserie chicken at the whole foods market and also made spinach pasta.

Snack-  Riley had the hiccups so she had a spoonful of pb.  I made carrot cake for an order and also made some sugar free cupcakes.  I tried to make a sugar free frosting recipe but it didn't turn out at all.  I ended up trying a nibble of the sugar free cake with regular cream cheese frosting, it was nice to taste "real" frosting!  I will keep trying though.  I'm having a bowl of sugar free ice cream (same as last night.)  yummy.  I also made some healthy pb cups.  They are in the freezer right now, I hope they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment