Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 28

Breakfast- Pancakes with Agave syrup and rhubarb syrup.

Riley "Even though we're done with the no sugar can we still get no sugar treats and desserts since we like them so much?"  I'd say the no sugar challenge was a success!!!

Up north for Easter at Grandma and Grandpa's.  I munched on freeze dried bananas in the car.  ( they are really good but get gooey in your teeth.  They'd be really good in cereal, or I was going ti try a pb and crunchy banana sandwich.)  Riley took her no more "no sugar" day seriously and had a donut.  Kendra had some of Pete's KFC.

At Grandma's we ate pretty much all afternoon.  Here's what I ate:  Cheese pizza, raw vegetables, fresh fruit, a slice of pumpkin bread (sugar in it), honey angel food cake (I'll post the recipe later.).  I drank 100% apple juice.  The girls had pop pizza veg and fruit.
Dinner was more of lunch plus chili, fresh bread (my sister made it-yum!  I'll get that recipe too.)  and fresh cookies (I made them with the sugar free ch. chips-  They disappeared as soon as they were out of the oven.

I snacked on lara bars and dried mango on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment