Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 7

Breakfast- Kendra had biscuits, I had toast with pb and honey.  Riley had toast and scrambled eggs.
Lunch- Kendra and I had noodles with cheese, broccoli and apples.  I had a couple homemade oatmeal cookies and a clementine. Riley had mac-n-cheese.
Snack-I had dried fruit and almonds and a homemade cookie.  Kendra and Riley had dried fruit and applesauce.
Dinner-We all ate "clean-out-the-freezer" soup with rice.  It turned out pretty good.
Dessert-Kendra and Riley had frozen banana and strawberry "ice cream".  I had a pb and honey sandwich on Ez. bread.

Snack-Kendra and Riley had cold cereal and puffs, Riley also had an apple.

It was hard to curb the munchies being at home all day.  I wanted to go into the kitchen to  grab something all day, but knowing I had to post whatever I grabbed made me skip it.  I filled my water bottle or made myself some tea instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment