Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 30!!!!!

Well, I made it to day 30, sort of.  I had a few sugar filled days but for the most part I think I did pretty good.  I'll have to go back and tally to see how all of us did overall.

I think the next 30 day challenge will be to go vegetarian.  Riley has decided (for reasons not fully understood) to be a vegetarian.  I think to test it out to see if she will like veg. proteins I will do it with her and try different products and meals.  I will still cook meat for Pete and Kendra and I will probably not stick to a completely meat free diet but I will try.

Breakfast-  Golden angel food cake muffins (sweetened with pineapple juice, banana, coconut and coconut sugar.)

Snack-  Fresh fruit, one peanut m-n-m

Lunch-  Leftover green pasta and turkey.

Snack- Dried fruit, chips and salsa.

Dinner- Leftover turkey and stuffing.

Dessert- Chocolate cupcakes, 4 jelly beans and one peep-too much sugar for my "last" day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment